10-Strike LANState Pro Coupon
This program can monitor shared resources on LAN, such as FTP/Web Servers, storage, SNMP, MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports. 10-Strike LANState Pro notifies system administrators about issues.
Regular Price $249.95
After Coupon Code $212.46
Coupon expiration 3/22/2019
Download Size: 6.802 KB. v.: 8.0
Rating 5/5 - 13 votes.
USD 212.46 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
May 12, 2016
10-Strike LANState Pro
Coupon Code: CUP-RYVR
Discount 15% OFF
10-Strike LANState is a network monitoring, management, and administration solution for Microsoft Windows Networks. This application requires some prior knowledge about networking.
Once installed, users can start working on it. The first step consists in device's inclusion, by adding its individual IP or IP's ranges to import all the detected devices in the network, like workstations, printers, servers and routers. The device's maps created, are rearranged easily according to needs; enabling access to the remote computer's properties. The network diagrams can be exported as reports, Visio diagrams or XML schemas.
IT administrators will be able to realize diverse tasks on remote computers, including shut-down, restart, turn-on, control Windows services, event-log monitoring, access to the registry and process management.
Finally, we found this application useful for corporate and even medium business networks when it is required real-time monitoring. In addition, remote shut-down and turn-on functions can save time, especially in networks deployed between distant points.
10-Strike LANState Pro Functions
- Build network-diagrams, collecting data from LAN.
- The network-maps, can be saved as reports, with the option of exporting them to other applications.
- Notify via screen messages, sounds or e-mail when the servers go down or start up.
- Monitor unlimited devices without additional licences.
- This program doesn't require components installed on the remote servers or workstations.
- Provide flexible options to customize network-map's reporting.
- Manage the entire network from one single administration computer.
- Support diagrams exporting to Microsoft Visio.
- Monitor connections getting notified in real-time (logging, sound/screen notifications).
- Enable remote access to the network via HTTP using the built-in web server.
- Provide other tools, such as network/port scanner, ping, trace route and name lookup.
New in this Version
- Improved the interface.
- Added VLAN support.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.