10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer Coupon Code
This software is an inventory program. It can create computer's inventory databases, view configuration on the remote computers, track changes, and custom reports generation.
Retail Price $99.95 Now $84.96
Coupon expiration 5/31/2017
File Size: 15,324 KB. Version: 8.1
5/5 - Rated by 13 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer
Coupon Code CUP-RYVR
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer's package allows system's administrators to track the hardware and software on network computers, enabling to maintain easily the inventory database.
In addition, this software comes with powerful features, such as the ability of seek network computers on the LAN and add them to the tracking inventory, allowing to view the hardware and software configuration remotely, watch configuration changes and generate custom reports.
This software comes with a report generator, that enables a flexible way for creating hardware and software details to print or save them as common exporting formats. These reports can be generated at computer level or by creating computer's groups (departments). In addition, it comes with templates to facilitate the reporting creation.
The application's deployment procedure is really simple. In fact, the software only has to be installed on the administrator's computer; once this step is done, the program will scan the network looking for connected computers thought WMI technology. This technology avoids having to install additional software on the user's computers.
10-Strike Network Inventory Explorer Functions
- Simplify the hardware and software monitoring on remote workstations.
- The program sends a notification message to the administrator when the initial setup on the remote computer is modified.
- System administrators, can take full control of the installed software licenses.
- Administrators will be notified when a program is added or removed from the monitored computers.
- Provide a real-time monitoring routine, that includes RAM memory usage, free disk space and more.
- Hardware: Automatically, it can create the company's hardware database, including the existing remote workstations; the report details CPU, memory size, hard-drives, partitions, CD/DVD drives, video-cards, USB flash drives and more. In addition, it allows to generate instant reports of any of the monitored computers or groups, exporting them to external databases. This option helps system administrators to take a proactive approach.
- Software: Help to take full control of the software installed on the workstations, creating reports about a particular software, such as copies installed, licenses and serials. Moreover, it allows to create reports of operating system's versions, updates, bug fixes, codecs, startup programs and much more.
- Hardware Tracking: It facilitates the remote tracking of the hardware changes, replacements or simply issues as well as discovers when a given user connects USB flash or Hard Drives. The program will notify on these situations via a screen message with alarm sound or by e-mail with detailed information.
- Track Software Modifications: This function helps to know exactly what software is running on a particular computer and be aware when users install or uninstall applications, and be notified via a screen message or by e-mail.
- Licenses Auditing: The program can monitor the number of installed copies of a software product as well as audit license keys and serial numbers.
- Reports: Feature a generator that allows to create professional reports by multiple criteria. In addition, it enables to export the results to common database or data-exchange formats.
- External Databases: This application comes with support for MS SQL, MS Access, Postgre, Linter, and any other ODBC capable database. This option helps to integrate it with other IT applications.
New in this Version
- Improved the 'getting started' wizard.
- Fixed the antivirus detection error.
- Added the 'total report' on licenses grouped by products.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.