Download Size: 8,180 KB. v.: 12.3
5/5 - Rated by 17 users.
15 Days Trial.
October 26, 2016
AWRC Pro is a program that simplifies the daily task of network administrators, allowing access to remote computers in an easy way. It differs from other similar products because it doesn't require listener components installed on the target computer. In addition, it doesn't need additional configuration on remote firewalls. All these features make it a very required program in IT environments.
The program's installation doesn't require special attention; in fact, it only required to fire the setup file, which includes the necessary components for a successful installation. At the end of the routine, the program can be used immediately without having to restart the computer. Another advantage of AWRC Pro is the minimum amount of system resources it needs to function; in fact, it can be installed in virtually any hardware settings.
Below we describe the most important characteristics of AWRC Pro that experienced system administrators will appreciate.AWRC Pro Functions
- Access remotely to desktop computers, including Windows desktop and Terminal Services sessions.
- Record video sessions based on motion detection.
- Provide software inventory on the target, listing installed programs, operating system updates and hot-fixes.
- Run as 64-bit on 64-bit operating systems.
- Access to the remote desktop, giving full access as the local user.
- The program doesn't open ports, making it absolutely transparent for firewalls.
- Support connections on local networks and remote through the Internet.
- Open several instances and remotely access to different computers simultaneously.
- Accept several users connected to the same destination simultaneously.
- Simulate keystrokes on the target keyboard's computer.
- Support wakes-up from screen-savers with a mouse-click or keystroke, avoiding password-protected screen-savers.
- Send (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to the destination machine to enable its logon.
- Additionally, it offers the option of user's switching sessions.
- Access to disks, partitions, folders and files on the administering computer.
- Systems Administrators will be able to download or launch applications in the remote system.
- Provide an easy way to upload local files to the target system.
- Manage remote clipboards, allowing to send and receive its content.
- Offer disk's partition information, system, type, serial number, hard drive volume-label, capacity and free-space.
- Provide information about local user's account details.
- Enable to manage Windows services (start, stop, pause and resume).
- Allow to perform distributed shutdown, power-off and reboot.
- Create full reports of the target machine setup, including operating system, processors, BIOS, RAM memory, display adapter, and printers.
- Include a chat system to talk with users; it avoids the need to open a notepad on the remote computer.
- Support automatic scaling on the target, improving desktop's image (quality and refresh).
- The connection is performed using strong encryption, avoiding intrusions.
- Optionally, it can show a message on the computer when the connection is realized.
- Detect automatically 64-bit operating systems.
- Record video sessions of the remote instance.
- Retrieve password hashes in 64-bit environments.
- Provide the Remote-Console, which is similar to Sysinternal's PsExec.
Download AWRC Pro For Free
AWRC Pro is an advanced tool designed for system administrators, help-desk teams and technicians to provide remote assistance.
One important feature is its ability to connect on destinations without having to install listener or other components. In addition, it offers the capability to work without port's adjustment, which makes it undetectable by firewalls, avoiding the need to NAT ports on the destination.
Other similar applications, use centralized servers to list the network PCs or needs a service running on the target computer, that requires the interaction with the final user (non-technician).
The connection is stable, and the screen-refresh is optimal; it detects automatically the screen resolution of the target computer and modifies it at the correct value for better display.
The functions provided by AWRC Pro make it a complete remote administration platform with inventory capabilities.
We recommend AWRC Pro
as a must-try for System Administrators, Help-Desk Teams and Technicians to deliver a high-quality support level.
- It doesn't require installation on the target computer.
- Ability to connect to target computers bypassing firewalls, which avoid the need to NAT ports to work on internal networks.
- The connection is stable, and the visualization is really good.
- It comes with tools and functions needed for administrators, such as file transfer, shared clipboard capabilities, chat system, and more.
- It is a cost-effective application for both enterprise administrators as well as technicians who offer assistance to their customers.
New in this Version
- Added full support for remote multiple monitors.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.