Community Chat Free Download
It's a Flash-based chat server that supports video, audio and text. Community Chat features professional options, like moderator, message history, and blacklist.
Download Size: 6.348 KB. v.: 7.1
Rating 5/5 - 12 votes.
7 Days Trial.
February 28, 2017
Community Chat is a powerful multi-user chat platform. Its functions include video, audio and text; in addition, it features professional options, such as moderation, message history and blacklist. Our editors believe that it is ideal for customer attention on websites, due to its flexible functions and high-performance, allowing dozens of active sessions at the same time. The system administrator can create unlimited chat-rooms and invite visitors to join them. Moreover, it can block unwanted users by adding them to a 'Black-List' list.
Community Chat Functions
- Chat Modes: It features video, audio and text with sending files option.
- Multi-User Environment: Support dozens of simultaneous sessions without decreasing its performance.
- Multi-Rooms: Administrators can create unlimited rooms according to the project needs.
- Custom Skins: This function allows to modify the default look and feel by adding a company logo, and site color scheme.
- Database Integration: It is possible to import existing user's table, including login, personal details and preferences.
- Server Support: The chat server-side can run on several platforms, including Flash media server, Wowza, RED5.
- Private Rooms: This option enables to chat in one-to-one mode.
- Multi-language: It comes with several languages to choose from the server side or client too.
- Protected Rooms: This option enables to add password protection at the room level.
- Help System: Users can access into the help system, which details the features along with samples.
- Black List: This option enables moderators to block users.
- Chat History: Administrators and chat users can access to own session history, which details the conversations.
- User Status: It alerts users the connection status of others.
Community Chat Editorial Review
In conclusion, our Testers reports that Community Chat is a powerful chat server, with professional features, such as multi-lingual support, customizable skins and advanced moderation functions. Its implementation is simple, requiring Apache server with support for PHP and MySQL. On this point, we must note that they are standard requirements. It doesn't require a hardware application on the target server since its resource consumption is minimal, even with dozens of active users. Finally, we want to point out that it is very useful for adding online support functions to web sites.
Download Community Chat For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server (Server-Side).
- Deployment Platform: Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.