Regular Price $49.00
After Coupon Code $44.10
Coupon expiration 1/24/2020
Download Size: 5.624 KB. v.: 4.3.2
Rating 5/5 - 5 votes.
USD 44.10 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
May 10, 2016
Coupon Code: CODE-OJJ3-YDQY
Discount 10% OFF
sMonitor is a professional network monitoring tool to verify the network connectivity on the Internet or LAN. This software periodically pings, or checks TCP and UDP ports on specified computers or other network devices.
When the destination fails to reply to a ping or connection request, sMonitor can fire an alert using audible alarms, visible notifications, e-mail messages, third-party software or telnet connections.
Optionally, it can generate log files even in CSV format and upload them via FTP to your desired host.
In addition, sMonitor program can operate remote systems, performing common tasks, like power management, reboot, and alarm reporting. These tasks can be realized via modem and telnet using custom scripts.
- Run as Windows service in silent mode.
- Remain on the system tray, and it is loaded automatically at the system startup.
- Support ICMP, TCP and UDP.
- Send protocol-specific UDP requests to the ports: 67 (DHCP), 123 (NTP).
- Tiger alerts as audible or visible alarms.
- Support SMTP mail notifications when a service is down, up, or its state is changed.
- Send custom e-mail notifications.
- Launch third-party applications via scripts.
- Create HTML status activity reports.
- Automatic uploading of HTML status reports to the web server.
- Provide a built-in script interpreters, which interacts with remote systems thought modem or telnet.
- Generate plain text or CSV log files sorted by servers and services.
This utility is an excellent tool for technicians or network professionals to take care about running communication devices.
sMonitor is software capable of monitor web servers to know if they are up and running, alerting administrators via email when something is wrong.
Moreover, it is capable of start scripts to do a common task like restart remotely a service; for example, when a web server is stopped and is required to start it.
One interesting feature is the ability of email sending messages with alerts.
Finally, you can monitor remotely all devices because it has the ability of automatic uploading of HTML logs to your desired web server.
We recommend this tool as a very practical and robust network monitoring application, specially designed for technicians or network administrators.
- Complete set of monitoring and run actions on events.
- Robust application and professional functions.
New in this Version
- Completely revised release.
- Added SSL SMTP, GSM SMS support.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.