Regular Price $69.99
After Discount Coupon $59.49
Coupon expiration 7/23/2017
Download Size: 23,954 KB. v.: 2.0.2
New Softwares Inc.
Rating 5/5 - 22 votes.
USD 59.49 (Discount Applied)
25 Uses Trial.
February 09, 2017
Discount 15% OFF
Copy Protect as its name implies is a software that allows to protect files, folders and even drive units from unauthorized copying or distribution. Its operating principle is simple; the protected files will be converted to its executable version, which can only be opened on the selected drive when it is protected; preventing the file to be opened on other computers.
Copy Protect Functions
- Copy Protection: The software offers unbreakable protection or diverse file formats, including audio, video, images and documents.
- Prevent Unauthorized Duplication: This software avoids data infringement protecting intellectual property.
- Secure Burning: Users can distribute their files on CD or DVD, avoiding disc duplications.
The Copy Protect's interface looks very simple to operate; in fact, it has a wizard style. The home screen displays a list protected files, and top are included the main functions, such as 'Add Files', 'Add Folders', and 'Add Drive'. Once a group of files has been added, the program offers to select the level of protection and at the end of the process, it is possible to host them in another drive (shared server) or burn to DVD. In all cases, the files can't be opened outside the original disk, thus avoiding the distribution.
In conclusion, Copy Protect is an useful program when it is required to protect data from unauthorized distribution. In addition, it is very easy to use thanks to its wizard style interface, and it can be installed on standard Windows-based computers.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 25MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.