novaPDF Server Pro Free Download
Create PDF files from Microsoft Windows applications. NovaPDF Server Pro includes several features, including custom resolution, security, links, bookmarks, public/private profiles and printer sharing.
Download Size: 6,861 KB. v.: 8
5/5 - Rated by 23 users.
30 Days Trial.
October 26, 2016
NovaPDF Server Pro can create automatically PDF documents from applications with printing capabilities; resulting in output files fully Adobe compatible. The program is a stand-alone server application, because it doesn't require third party components or Adobe drivers in order to run properly.
The software's interface, comes with an extended layout, designed for intermediate or advanced users, in order to take advantage of its powerful capabilities. The installation routine, is a self-guided procedure, that only requires a few instructions to be completed; the program includes the required drivers, making it a stand-alone class. Finally, novaPDF Server, comes with a Microsoft's Office plug-in which enables optimal results for MS-Word or MS-Excel users.
The program's initial configuration is quite easy; it only requires to define the output directory and optionally the file name convention. In addition, it allows to append the current document to one existing. Additional features let to edit PDF metadata, compressing options and viewing options.novaPDF Server Pro Functions
- Universal Printing: Convert printed documents to PDF formats; it intercepts a printing instruction to start the PDF creation.
- Security: It Allows to create password protected and limited functions (view, print, copy and edit); it supports 40/128-bit encryption.
- Digital Signatures: This is a great feature for users who want to include their digital signatures or simply sign it to certify the document's authenticity.
- Merge: Allow to append the output to existing documents.
- Links: Support hyperlink on the source, which makes it clickable.
- Font embedding: It offers compatibility for TrueType and OpenType. In addition, it allows to embed the fonts to the target document ensuring portability.
- Email: This function, allows to email automatically the generated files, with several options, like multiple email addresses and zip the attached file.
- Auto-save: The software can save documents without user's interaction.
- After save actions: This function allows to set up different post-actions, such as open the file with default viewer or fire other applications.
- Import and export profiles: The configured printing profiles can be easily exported or imported between installations.
- Private profiles: Users can store their most-used configuration profiles for future use.
- Public profiles: The software enables automatic sharing between desktop clients configured parameters; it is useful on enterprise networks.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows operating system 32/64-bits and doesn't require additional software, such as GhostScript or runtime environments like NET Framework.
- Add-in: The provided add-in for Microsoft Office, extends its compatibility to be 100% compliant with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bookmarks: Detect headings in documents before to be printed, adding bookmarks in the generated file.
- Watermarks: This function allows to personalize the output by adding image or text to individual pages or the entire document.
- File size: Support text and image compression, this is an useful function when is required to share the document via email.
- Document info: Users can set the metadata information, like title, subject, author and keywords.
- Shared printers: This feature allows to share the driver with the network's users (print server), without having to install it on each computer.
Download novaPDF Server Pro For Free
New in this Version
- Fully compatible with the latest Windows Server edition.
- OS: Microsoft Windows desktop and server.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.