Download Size: 6.942 KB. v.: 13.21
Rating 5/5 - 11 votes.
October 26, 2016
101 Clips adds an excellent functionality to Microsoft Windows; it enables the opportunity to operate with an extended clipboard. Normally when the user performs the copy and paste operation, Windows keeps the copied object to a temporary memory called 'Clip Board'; this clip board has the limitation that it can only hold one object at a time and when the system is turned off, this object is lost.
In these cases, 101 Clips can solve this problem by adding the ability to store up to 25 persistently objects into the clipboard and have them even after turning-off the computer. This is undoubtedly a valuable feature for those users who make heavy use of the Windows clip board.
This program comes with a single window, where is located a list that contains the object copied; users will be able to manage this list as its disposal. Another important advantage is its installation simplicity, in fact, once the small step file is downloaded into the computer, only is required a few clicks in order to have the application installed and running.
101 Clips Features
- Combine clipboard enhancements and screen-capturing functions.
- Multi-clipboard management.
- Preview to view and select the objects from the list. Additionally, the elements can be removed.
- Compatible with text, graphics and complex documents of unlimited size.
- Screen-capture module, takes snapshots in a flexible way, including full screen, active window of the current application, or images from the Internet browser.
- Remain active in Window's tray, with minimal resource consumption.
Download 101 Clips For Free
During our test, we found 101 Clips an interesting application for intensive clipboard users.
This program maintains up to 25 elements, allowing to see the object's list, selecting one of them.
Our testers recommend this application for regular and advanced users.
- Provide enhanced clipboard and scree-capturing functions.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.