Regular Price $49.99
After Coupon Code $39.99
Coupon expiration 11/20/2018
Download Size: 73.422 KB. v.: 5.7
Rating 5/5 - 6 votes.
USD 39.99 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
May 08, 2016
4Media iPod Max
Coupon Code: MEDI-36T1-FSDN
Discount 20% OFF
4Media iPod Max is a Windows application dedicated to providing file-management on iPod devices. It enables to manage such devices easily from the computer, which simplifies the task enormously.
An advantage is due to its rich interface, which lets you easily copy files between devices and computer. It is a powerful tool for backup and restore operations; as the most valuable device's files can be stored securely on the local computer. In addition, it allows to synchronize media files with iTune's library automatically, without worries of unexpected files overwriting.
4Media iPod Max also offers the ability to convert media files, providing a wide range of supported formats. Another important feature is its media-editing capabilities. In fact, the application has a decent tools-set for setting videos to be played on portable devices optimally.
Some of the tools are 'Trim', which lets to select a video clip and convert just it; and the 'Crop' tool that helps to format the screen size according to the desired resolution. Besides video adjustment options, this program comes with the ability to customize image's parameters, which are necessary to playback properly on mobile devices.
Finally, we can recommend to 4Media iPod Max as a tool that allows you to copy files between devices and local computer and also provides media conversion functions. All features detailed above run properly; allowing us to rate this product as five stars category.
4Media iPod Max Features
FunctionsiPod Backup Functions
- Backup and restore between iPod devices and local computers.
- Transfer individual files between device and computer.
- Support two connections modes, traditional cable and Wi-Fi.
- Offer full support for the entire Apple device's family, and the latest iOS and iTunes versions.
Convert and Transfer media files to iPod formats
- Transfer contents, such as media, picture, ringtones, e-books, SMS messages, contacts, directly to local computer or iTune's library.
- Send contents from the computer or iTunes to the mobile device.
- Sync applications between computer and device, and manages application's documents.
- Support various devices connected simultaneously, transferring files between them using drag-and-drop functions.
- Provide ID3 editing capabilities, which allows to modify or add comments to the audio meta-data information.
- Convert popular media formats to device's supported formats and transfer them to the target device automatically.
- Provide conversion profiles, with optimal values according to the output device; in addition, it allows to create custom ones, saving them as user-defined.
- Support file synchronization between two or more devices connected simultaneously.
- Include a media player, which allows to preview the output before the conversion.
- The converter module offers support for popular video and audio formats.
- Once connected the device, it is automatically recognized by the application, showing on its main screen basic information, such as device type, capacity, version number, serial number and capacity.
- The application provides file management, play-lists administration and also photo albums creation.
- Feature an iPhone's ringtone module, enabling to create and transfer to the device.
- Include file-searching capabilities, with flexible filters and wildcards.
- The provided file-viewer, features two modes, including list and thumbnail.
- Install apps on the iPod, which expands its capabilities to manage them.
- Import contacts from common Address Book formats.
- Enable access to the devices from the Windows Explorer to use them as portable hard disk.
- The user interface, is intuitive, featuring drag-and-drop and modern layout. In addition, the program is delivered in several languages to choose.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 80MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.