Download Size: 801 KB. v.: 2.94
Rating 5/5 - 6 votes.
February 16, 2017
Advanced BAT to EXE Converter is a handy development software intended for creating EXE files from the DOS BAT scripts. The program's interface has a standard layout, allowing to load a batch file, from the file browser or by dragging the scripts directly onto the development panel.
Once the bat files are imported onto the application, it is possible to view the source code; in addition, it allows to edit the source code by adding commands or adjusting the current.
The program offers diverse compiling options, such as standard exe files with normal execution (modal mode), or invisible by running in the Windows background. This last option is the recommended to fire process scheduled at time intervals, allowing users to work with the current application without interference.Advanced BAT to EXE Converter Features
- Convert DOS batch files, turning them into EXE.
- Offer advanced options, including full support for mouse buttons over the DOS console.
- Provide a rich editor to realize the coding task, such as command's library and graphical options.
- The invisible mode, hides completely the program execution.
- Encrypt the original BAT's source code, avoiding undesired modifications.
- Developers can set a custom icon, product version, and company info.
- Include extended command's library, allowing diverse functions on Windows environments.
- Offer a Wizard based environment to facilitate the coding process.
- Hide and encrypt dependency files (DLL, EXE, sounds, etc.).
- Produce stand-alone EXE files, which doesn't require DLLs or other components to run properly.
- Enable execution protection through passwords.
- Support all Windows' versions from Win98 to Win8.1 64bits.
- Provide full compatibility for BAT's command language. It adds a set of new instructions, making it useful on Windows systems.
- Encrypt the source code, avoiding script viewing or editing.
- Developers can include connection strings, for example, copying files to Cloud. This command requires login information; that should be hidden from user's eyes.
Finally, our editors tested Advanced BAT to EXE Converter, recommending it for system administrators and developers to protect their scripts.
Download Advanced BAT to EXE Converter For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.