Retail Price $29.99 Now $26.99
Coupon expiration 7/23/2017
File Size: 1,942 KB. Version: 3.5
5/5 - Rated by 18 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Aomei Dynamic Disk Converter Pro
Coupon Code CODE-C1D5-ONBQ
Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro is a software designed to realize disk partition's tasks. These functions can be summarized as creating, modifying, extending and shrinking. Another feature is its ability to convert disks from basic to dynamic or vice-versa.
Once the program is started, it discovers the local units, whether these FAT or NTFS; selecting one of them; you can see detailed information on the next panel. On the left are located the general functions, which are conducted through wizards; it simplifies the job and prevents user mistakes. Regarding to the user interface, we see it easy to understand and designed with a logical layout.
Another important function is the 'Disk Copy', which is driven entirely by a wizard, and it allows to back up disks or partitions. This feature adds value to the software because it is a commonly required function when dealing with discs; in addition, it avoids having to use other backup programs.
The Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro's installation, doesn't present major difficulties, and it can be implemented on standard computers, without special requirements of both processor and RAM.
In conclusion, Aomei Dynamic Disk Manager Pro is a solid tool that can be used with confidence. During our test, it was running fine without bugs or unexpected responses; so we are able to recommend it as a five stars application. Finally, we consider important to note that although it is very easy to use. Its operation is recommended only for technicians, as its misuse could cause irreparable damage.
Aomei Dynamic Disk Converter Pro Features
- Offer an effective way to convert dynamic-disks to basic ones, without data loss.
- Convert invalid or unreadable to basic-disk.
- Support spanned and striped volumes (RAID-0/1/5/10) transforming them to basic partitions.
- Fully compatible with large volumes up to 2TB.
- Accept diverse file-systems (FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, etc.).
- The wizard-based interface is a self-guided procedure which facilitates the operation.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 5MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.