Retail Price $25.00 Now $21.25
Coupon expiration 1/22/2017
File Size: 5,284 KB. Version: 3.5.4
5/5 - Rated by 7 users.
15 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code CUP-TSX5
AttributeMagic Pro is a system utility to modify file's attributes, including time stamps, hidden, read-only, system, archived and others. In addition, this software enables to modify file's metadata, for example, EXIF records of images or MS-Office documents, including, title, subject, category, author, revision, and company.
Another important feature, is its ability as mass renaming application, allowing to operate in batch, using flexible naming conventions.
The user interface has been designed with a traditional concept. It is divided into three areas; on the left is located the tree view, where are shown files and folders. The right top panel lists the file's details; and on the bottom is located the property's panel, setting the file's attributes. We found this interface is easy to understand without having to read help documentation.
Its operation is quite easy; the files can be selected through the browser (right panel) or simply by dragging them using the Windows Explorer. The method can process a batch of files.
Moreover, this utility offers a solid report module; for example, it allows to export the file's list to CSV to analyze the records or simply keep it as documentation.
During the test of AttributeMagic software, we can conclude; this is a solid program, without bugs. The interface has proven to be clear, even for novices and the processing time was fast.Functions
- Modify file and folder date/time stamps (created, modified and accessed).
- Support extended attributes (read-only, system and archived).
- Accept MS-Office document's metadata.
- Edit photo's EXIF metadata.
- Report capabilities to print, save or export folder's detail.
- Provide filters to process selectively files or folders.
- The extended logging capabilities, show results in different detail levels.
- The interface is intuitive, allowing to operate it with minimal computer knowledge.
We recommend this utility as an useful software, that enables typical file's operations; for example, modify attributes, or EXIF meta-data on graphical formats; another important feature is its ability to modify MS-Office document's properties. AttributeMagic comes with an additional function to rename files and folders, using different naming criteria. Finally, we found it powerful and a good option to deal with files.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.