Retail Price $59.00 Now $38.35
Coupon expiration 4/2/2017
File Size: 27,458 KB. Version: 4.1.3
AVS Online Media
5/5 - Rated by 7 users.
7 Uses Trial.
August 03, 2016
AVS DVD Copy
Coupon Code CUP-TMMN
AVS DVD Copy, as its name suggests, is a program designed to perform disc duplication. It supports all types of optical media, such as CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs; this version gives full coverage for almost any duplication projects.
When the user interface was evaluated by our testing team, they have found a classic design, intuitive at first glance; in fact, all operations are performed from one window. On the main interface, we find a combo box that presents the optical drive detected automatically when the application starts. After selecting the source drive, the disc's content is displayed in the panel called 'Titles' ; at this point, you can select easily the items to copy.
Below it, is placed the Output Disc panel, where is possible to select the destination parameters, being able to choose between another optical drive or computer's hard disk. Optionally you can define a folder to hold the temporary files generated during the copying process; and finally choose the compression level; this option allows to copy a DVD onto a CD, reducing minimally the original quality.
In addition, AVS DVD Copy comes with a practical media-player, that allows to preview the source DVD. It is undoubtedly a great advantage, since the whole process can be realized without the need to use other applications. In conclusion, the interface is perfectly suited for novices since the functions are grouped in a logical order with self-explanatory names.
Another advantage that adds up to a quality product is related to its installation simplicity; in fact, it includes the required codecs and drivers to operate with optical discs.
Finally, AVS DVD Copy has demonstrated during the testing phase, being a solid application with a predictable behavior; it doesn't require large system resources to operate properly.
AVS DVD Copy Features
- Quick Copy: This function allows to perform DVD duplications with the original quality; it is capable of a 1:1 mirror with only two mouse-clicks.
- Players: Burn movie files on hard drive directly, to play on computer.
- Corrupt Discs: Make a new disc out from defective discs; in fact, users can restore DVDs that no longer play.
- Selectable Content: You can select what to copy; for example, only the video or your whole disc together with menus and extras.
- Fit to Disc: Automatically set the optimal video and audio parameters, compressing them to fit on the target.
- Audio CD Backups: Users will be able to take advantage of this function to protect Audio-CDs.
- ISO Images: Enable to duplicate discs directly on the computer's hard drive and optionally burn it to DVD later.
- Supported Media: Support standard CDs, double and dual-layer DVDs and the latest Blu-Ray technology.
Note: The limitation of the trial version is a watermark logo on output files.
AVS DVD Copy is a practical duplication software, intended for users who are looking for a simple and complete disc copier platform.
It offers two modes:
- Quick: Perform 1:1 mirror copy, by pressing one single button.
- Custom: Enable to select the elements to copy, including video, menus, subtitles and languages.
In addition, it comes with the function 'fit-to-disc', that allows to copy D9 to D5, compressing automatically to fit into the destination.
Finally, this tool was designed exclusively for DVD duplication. It is solid, with the required functions to reproduce discs with success; moreover, it supports a wide range of media formats.
- Complete set of functions.
- Easy to use.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.