Regular Price $39.00
After Coupon Code $33.15
Coupon expiration 10/2/2020
Download Size: 870 KB. v.: 4.10
Rating 5/5 - 11 votes.
USD 33.15 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
September 18, 2017
Coupon Code: CUP-POP4
Discount 15% OFF
BadCopy Pro is a system utility program intended to recover files from damaged disks, with different data-corruption levels. The provided interface looks standard with a simple layout. Its main window, shows on the left the device panel, where are listed specialized recovery modules, including floppy-disks, optical media, memory cards, flash devices, zip-disks and custom media.
Another important feature, is its ability to work with other media devices; this function is accessible from the 'Other Media' module, expanding its functionality.
Once a drive-module is selected, on the left panel shows the recovery window, where is required to select a drive letter and the method to apply. When the selection is done, the user should press the 'next' button which will show the recovery window. It shows the process status, and the files recovered. Other method (hard-disk) enable to select specific files.
The BadCopy Pro installation, is a simple procedure; the package is a small program that only weights less than 1MB; so the download process can take a few seconds. Once it is on the hard disk, the installation procedure requires two mouse-clicks and takes a few seconds. The system requirements are minimal; it can be installed on standard computers and even on old ones; finally, it doesn't require previous system adjustments or additional driver's installation.
Note: BadCopy is a software program designed for advanced users who knows exactly what are doing in each step. BadCopy is not recommended for regular users, because it may cause unrecoverable damage on disks and files.BadCopy Pro Functions
- Repair inaccessible or formatted floppy disks.
- Retrieve data from damaged or defective CD/DVD, including multi-session discs.
- Compatible with camera's memory cards.
- Support DirectCD, InCD and Iomega Zip, Jaz and external USB.
- The rescue algorithm makes it very effective, in typical disaster scenarios.
- Offer automatic recovery, allowing a simple operation.
- Support diverse camera formats, including SD, CF, xD and SmartMedia card.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.