Retail Price $22.98
After Discount Coupon $13.79
Coupon expiration 7/1/2017
Download Size: 15,713 KB. v.: 3.6
5/5 - Rated by 26 users.
USD 13.79 (Discount Applied)
7 Days Trial.
November 22, 2016
Cloud System Booster
Discount Coupon CODE-VYI8-DFIX
Cloud System Booster is a software to keep the computer in optimum conditions. The software comes with a series of specialized modules, such as 'Mini Booster', 'Context Menu Manager', 'System Volume Folder Migration', 'PC Repair', 'Anvi Uninstaller', 'RAM Booster', 'GB File', 'Slim Toolbar', 'Startup Booster', 'User Center', 'Online Cloud Database', 'Registry Cleaner', 'Disk Cleaner', and 'Optimize'.
This package, allows to save money on expensive Technician's invoices, thanks to its simplified wizards-based interface, which is available to regular users without knowledge about computer optimization methods.
Cloud System Booster's installation is an automatic routine that performs a system scan, creating a restore point; it is highly recommended to restore unwanted system changes. In general, we assign a high rating to this routine, due to its simplicity, which makes it suitable for average users.
In conclusion, Cloud System Booster has proven to be an optimization package highly recommended for average users. In addition, it consumes minimal system resources when is running in monitoring mode, which is a welcome advantage.
Cloud System Booster Functions
- Mini Booster: This module enables with a few mouse-clicks to improve the computer overall performance. It also monitors in real-time the network connections intercepting suspicious activities.
- Context Menu Manager: It is a practical utility that allows you to manage the 'Windows Context Menu'. Using it, users can enable or disable items, according to their needs.
- System Volume Folder Migration: It allows users to migrate specific folders from the system volume to others, in order to keep the hot partition in an optimal size.
- PC Repair: This solution performs several system corrections, such as file extension repairing, invalid Windows registry entries fixing, and hidden plugin's removal.
- Anvi Uninstaller: This module uninstalls unwanted applications. In many cases, the Windows uninstaller is not able to remove completely the elements included in the system when common applications are installed.
- RAM Booster: It is a small program whose mission is to monitor the system from the Windows background, including both the RAM and the processor's utilization, allowing an optimal use of them.
- GB File: It detects large files taking up unnecessary space in the system, enabling its elimination to optimize the storage space usage.
- Slim Toolbar: This utility removes browser's add-ons. It is compatible with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Startup Booster: Users can take full control of programs that are triggered at the Windows Startup. It decreases the boot time and optimizes the resource's usage, avoiding unnecessary hidden programs running on the system.
- User Center: It is an innovative service that allows Cloud System connection within the application to receive personalized recommendations on configuration scenarios according to the computer usage.
- Registry Cleaner: This module removes invalid entries from the Windows registry, allowing the computer to run without errors, improving its overall performance.
- Disk Cleaner: It removes residual files from the system, such as temporary, logs, and caching areas generated by Internet browsers. Its utilization enables to recover storage space by removing unnecessary files that may affect the user's privacy.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.