Download Size: 2.351 KB. v.: 1.7
Rating 5/5 - 9 votes.
October 26, 2016
Depeche View Lite is a simple application that lets you search and replace text blocks. It supports text and PDF formats; in addition, It is capable of opening packed files within ZIP, RAR and many other similar.
The deployment process, has been simplified; in fact, it is a portable application class, which means it doesn't require installation, enabling to run it from a USB device.
The interface provided doesn't require major attention, since it is a simple and clear design at first sight. The whole operation is summarized by selecting a folder where the program will search for a given string replacing it with the user's selection. We must emphasize that it is one of the fastest programs in this class performing 'Search-Replace' tasks.
Depeche View Lite Features
- Load up to 100 text files, searching and replacing text block on them.
- Support open and search within zip, jar, gz and bz2 compression formats.
- No Installation is required; it is a portable application that can run from removable devices.
- It is free of charge for private or non-commercial use.
Finally, Depeche View Lite has proven to be a solid application, with excellent performance as expected. We must emphasize that it has been designed for developers exclusively, who have experience in application's operation because their options are not clearly arranged. In relation to the overall application's quality, we must note that we have not detected bugs or unexpected errors. The searching function has been completed in a reasonable time. This version is distributed as free-cost, and it has as limitations up to 100 files simultaneously.
Download Depeche View Lite For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 3MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.