Regular Price $179.00
After Coupon Code $161.10
Coupon expiration 1/23/2020
Download Size: 10.424 KB. v.: 1.0.1
Disk Doctor Labs
Rating 5/5 - 4 votes.
USD 161.10 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
7 Uses Trial.
June 02, 2016
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery
Coupon Code: CUP-C1Q7
Discount 10% OFF
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery as its name suggests is a program dedicated to deal with data loss in Mac OS environments. In fact, it provides full coverage for different file-systems, including HFS + and HFSX. In addition, it lets you recover data from other storage media, such as removable devices, flash cards and USB drives. The mentioned features, make it an ideal tool to meet the common data-disaster scenarios.
An important software's advantage is its recovery engine, that performs a read-only process which doesn't modify the source. Therefore, the recovery process involves a source reading and transferring to a previously defined secondary storage device; it allows to try different strategies without modifying the damaged device, ensuring maximum success in the data-recovery process.
The interface presented in Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery looks very simple and only includes the necessary functions clearly labeled. It helps novices to operate it with the same success expectation of advanced users. Another important feature is its simplified installation, which is fully automatic, leaving the program ready once the routine is completed.
The final verdict for Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery, talks about a smart software that performs its job perfectly; the recovery success ratio is near to 90%, and its operation simplicity allows beginners to use it as experts.
Disk Doctors Mac Data Recovery Features
- Restore accidentally formatted storage devices.
- Rescue from issues caused by diverse corruption situations.
- Help to mount corrupted volumes.
- Provide a high-success ratio on deleted files and folders.
- Fix the Apple partition map and catalog when they are corrupted.
- Resolve initialized drives or partially repaired.
- Repair the system boot when it is damaged.
- The files can be previewed, before processing.
- The recovery process is performed in read-only, providing extra safety.
- Clear interface intended for average uses, allowing non-technicians to operate it.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 15MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.