Regular Price $29.99
After Discount Coupon $25.49
Coupon expiration 5/31/2017
Download Size: 20,942 KB. v.: 3.0.7
5/5 - Rated by 14 users.
USD 25.49 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
December 05, 2016
Discount Coupon CUP-VQXB
The computers need to keep updated its drivers in their latest versions in order to work properly. In fact, obsolete drivers may cause improper operation and even system crashes; for this reason, we recommend DriverHive as an excellent automatic driver update.
- Detect automatically outdated device drivers, downloading and updating the right version of them.
- Avoid improper computer operation, improving the system performance and stability.
- It's compatible with all the Windows versions, including desktop and server too.
The user interface looks traditional with a predictable layout; it has been designed with a wizard style, which simplifies the whole operation. We note that this software, is very easy to operate, but only should be used by people with hardware and operating systems knowledge. Once the installation routine is completed, DriverHive is ready to be started. The operation is simple, it is only required to press the 'Scan' button, which will start the system analysis process, detecting device drivers that are outdated or incompatible with the current computer configuration. When the scanning process is finished, a report summary is shown, detailing updated drivers and pending ones.
DriverHive offers the possibility to restore the device driver's configuration to a previous state; this function is called 'Restore Point', and could be used in the rare situation of an inadequate function after an update process. In addition, it is possible to define an exclusion list, to include on it problematic drivers, preventing future issues.
Regarding to DriverHive's testing report, our editors have sent us very good ratings, recommending it as an indispensable tool to keep device drivers up-to-date and in shape. It should be noted that it is a tool for medium or advanced users, as its improper use could cause a computer crash.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.