Retail Price $69.95 Now $31.48
Coupon expiration 1/26/2017
File Size: 8,423 KB. Version: 5.6
5/5 - Rated by 21 users.
7 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Fone Rescue for Mac
Coupon Code PROS-ALLO-JNPN
Fone Rescue for Mac is a recovery software that allows to get files back from common disaster scenarios, including accidentally deleted, jailbreak, iOS update and even device damages.
The program comes with an intuitive interface; it can be handled by novices without major complications. Once the software is started, it scans for connected devices, displaying its main information, such as model, capacity, iOS version, serial, ID number and phone number. At this point, it is required to select the 'Recover from iOS Device' function, which scans the internal device database looking for files. The related process can take several minutes depending on the amount of stored data.
Once the phone scanning process is done, it is presented the deleted or corrupted file's list. Users will be able to pick up files, optionally preview, and finally recover them on the computer's hard drive. We see and conclude that Fone Rescue is a simple software to get files back without confusing options.
Note: If you're using Windows Operating System, please see: Fone Rescue for Windows
.Fone Rescue Functions
- Recover data directly from the device or using the iTune's backup.
- Retrieve accidentally deleted files.
- Provide extended support for popular devices.
- Offer a complete set of functions to facilitate the process.
- Wizard-style interface, that facilitates the operation.
Retrieve Erased Data
- Provide two operational modes, the first is named 'direct'; it scans the device looking for damaged files. The second method can be used when the prior mode fails, and it connects to the iTune's backup.
- The deep-scan function, explores the entire device's database to find data issues.
Supported Files and Devices
- Automatically, it loads the iTunes backup list, including device name and date. This method gives you detailed content's information to be restored.
- Retrieve the missing data in diverse scenarios, such as jailbreak, iDevice damage, factory settings and internal database corruption.
- Provide support for various formats, like SMS, contacts, pictures, videos, notes, call-logs, calendars, bookmarks, voice memos and message attachments.
- Offer extended compatibility for devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Support the latest iOS versions.
- The provided interface is intuitive with a modern layout. The routines are conducted step by step through the wizard. The deleted records are listed in different color, facilitating the file recovery.
Fone Rescue provides an extra layer of security, based on its read-only process, that ensures no additional damage on the device's internal database.
It provides two modes, the first (named direct), works on the device's internal structures. The second restores the files from the iTune's backups.
We try the 'Direct Scan mode', in situations, like jailbreak, factory settings and corrupted internal database. It could recover all files, allowing to preview before processing them.
Another important aspect to consider is related to the usability. It has been designed for average user skill levels, making it the perfect program for everyone.
Finally, we can recommend Fone Rescue as a high-quality software providing a fast and reliable recovery process.
- Two recovery methods, direct and iTunes backup restoring.
- Fast scanning process, that saves time.
- Easy to use, thanks to the modern interface.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.