Regular Price $99.99
After Coupon Code $89.99
Coupon expiration 10/21/2017
Download Size: 8,187 KB. v.: May-23-2017
Rating 5/5 - 16 votes.
USD 89.99 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
May 23, 2017
Coupon Code: CODE-CBYW
Discount 10% OFF
HDD Regenerator is an advanced utility designed to find bad sectors and repair them with a high success ratio. This is a common issue on hard-disk and usually may cause files lost or even crash an entire system.
This application, is easy to operate, for average users with technical knowledge. It is important and required as a pre-requisite to realize the recovery operation, where are involved critical user data.
Once the application is started, it recognizes the connected hard drives, and fires the scanning process; the time involved in this operation, depends on the size the hard-drive analyzed. The software acts over physical bad sectors, on any file system, even unpartitioned or unformatted volumes.
The recovery process takes place when a bad sector is detected, by repairing automatically the issues without affecting the data stored on those areas.
Finally, we highly recommend HDD Regenerator as a must-have software in the technician's arsenal, it has proven a 99.99% of success repairing different damage levels, from single logical problems through magnetic issues.
HDD Regenerator Functions
- Detect physical hard-drive errors and bad sectors.
- Repair bad sectors by using its Hysteresis loop generator.
- Recover corrupted data, allowing to restore unreadable files.
- Feature a real-time hard-drive status monitor, to predict future issues.
- It has been designed to give users a comfortable interface without complicated options and settings.
- The product comes with the default settings.
- Perform the process at a physical level, making it 100% compatible with FAT and NTFS.
- Provide drive-statistics, with extra information about the hard-drive status.
- Compatible with WinXP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Create bootable CDs or DVDs to start the recovery process, without mounting the volumes.
- Work on any existing file system without data loss.
- Pre-scan mode, is the recommended for the initial diagnostics.
- Normal mode, performs a deep scan, detecting and fixing bad sectors.
- Automatic resume can be used in both modes.
- Support hard-drives popular technologies.
Note: HDD Regenerator utility should be used by experienced users in recovery tasks, and it's recommended to perform a backup prior to use it.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.