Regular Price $69.95
After Coupon Code $55.96
Coupon expiration 10/2/2020
Download Size: 3.120 KB. v.: 2.6.8
Rating 5/5 - 16 votes.
USD 55.96 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
7 Uses Trial.
June 24, 2016
Nice to Recover Data for Mac
Coupon Code: CODE-PIL2-DOTP
Discount 20% OFF
Nice to Recover Data is an application designed for Mac OS that can retrieve data on storage devices of any kind. It offers extended support for various file systems, including HFS, HFS +, HFSX, HFS Wrapper.
The recovery procedure is simple, once the program is started. It allows to select a particular unit, then fire the 'Scanning' process, which performs an exhaustive deep-scan looking for partitions and lost files; the time required to complete this procedure depends on the amount of data. Once the 'Scanning' process is completed, the files to recover are listed in a grid; in such situation, the user can select freely the folders to recover.
Nice to Recover Data employs a read-only process, which doesn't cause additional damage to the scanned device; it is a welcome advantage in such programs; as it allows to try different recovery strategies without altering the original scenario.
In relation to the interface, we can say after our testing procedure, that is a wizard driven application; it greatly facilitates the task; allowing users with basic knowledge to perform data recovery jobs, without having to ask for specialized technicians.
Finally, Nice to Recover Data is a software utility to recover data on Mac systems; it is effective recovering formatted discs, accidentally deleted files and other common disaster scenarios. The software has proven to work perfectly and offers a high-level of recovery success, so our staff has rated it as a five stars category.
Nice to Recover Data for Mac Features
- Recover Data: Retrieve damaged files, including databases, documents, and multimedia ones.
- Recover Deleted Files: Restore files deleted accidentally with the original name and path.
- Expert Scan: Work at a physical level, providing a high-ratio of success.
- Partitions: The software can retrieve corrupted partitions.
- Compatible with Unicode namings.
- The process is realized using non-destructive techniques, allowing to try different methods without source alterations.
- Accept diverse formats (photos, music, videos, documents and databases).
- Search and discover missing hard-drive's volumes.
- Full compatible with diverse storage systems, including HFS, HFS+, HFSX, HFS Wrapper and FAT.
- Support different Mac's operating systems versions, giving full coverage.
- The wizard interface provided, guides users step-by-step, making it easy to operate even for non-technicians.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 5MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.