Download Size: 7,422 KB. v.: 3.0
Smart PC Utilities Ltd
Rating 5/5 - 12 votes.
30 Days Trial.
February 16, 2017
Using the computer over the time, it is normal that the Windows startup performance degrades noticeably. It is because many applications are loaded during startup, and in many cases are not necessary, consuming system resources and delaying Windows startup. In these cases, PC Startup Master could be useful; since it allows to take control over the applications that are initiated during the Windows startup. The direct benefit translates into an optimal startup time and an improvement in the overall system performance, which can be appreciated instantly after the first optimization.
PC Startup Master Functions
- Improve Windows Startup Time: Enable to remove or disable unnecessary applications loaded at Windows startup.
- Delayed Startup: Allow to optimize the launching sequence of the startup applications.
- Protected Startup: The program monitors the system startup records, avoiding other applications modifies it.
Regarding the user interface, it is simple and friendly, from the user point of view. Once PC Startup Master is started, it is presented the home window, which lists the applications that will be initiated from the Windows Registry and Startup Folder. The user can click on any item, enabling, disabling or removing it. It is also possible to configure a delay time in seconds, allowing orderly applications start up, during Windows boot time.
We are going to describe its most important functions; starting with 'Startup Delayer', this function helps to define the application's sequence order to be loaded in the system during Windows boot time. It avoids conflicts between different components started at the same time, making its load efficient. Another feature, in our criterion important is 'Startup Protection', which avoids other applications added to the Windows boot sequence, preventing malicious code without our consent.
In conclusion, PC Startup Master is a practical utility which significantly improves the overall Windows performance, not only in the boot time but throughout the user session, since it avoids not required resource consuming applications. During our test, PC Startup Master has worked perfectly, not producing errors or unexpected results.
Download PC Startup Master For Free
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.