Download Size: 62,324 KB. v.: 6.8
5/5 - Rated by 14 users.
7 Uses Trial.
October 26, 2016
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Boot Disk is a practical software to rescue inaccessible files from hard disks and removable media devices. In addition, it is capable to recover data when the operating system crashes, thanks to its external boot disk feature. This application allows to boot from CD, DVD and USB devices, extending its capabilities for computers without optical drives.
It comes with five recovery modules, including Undelete, Partition (damaged and lost), media recovery and Optical discs.
The user interface is presented in a main window that shows five modules, when one of them is selected a wizard will guide through the process. The first step includes a scanning process with two options to select (quick and deep). At the end of the routine, the software displays a list of damaged files, enabling users to select and recover them.
In addition, this application can be used to discover and restore lost or damaged partitions; it can take a considerable amount of time, but the results are excellent.
Another important feature, is related to its ability restoring permanently deleted files from local hard-disk and even other media devices, such as CD, DVD, USB removable and portables; for example, iPod. This feature enables users to specify a series of filters; including the file type to locate (image, audio, video, documents, etc.). It reduces the time required by the process.
Note: Power Data Recovery is a software program intended for advanced or technician users only.Functions
- The digital media recovery module is intended to use on removable storage (USB, memory cards, iPod, cameras, etc.), restoring inaccessible or accidentally deleted files. It offers file's filters to accelerate the process.
- The module partition recovery, is specialized in damaged or formatted partitions (MBR or Dynamic), that enables users to see the files and folders, restoring them on an alternate hard-disk. This module only works on detected partitions.
- Additionally, the lost partition's module is recommended in the situation where the partitions are not detected by the system, due to accidentally deletion. In this scenario, it allows to restore the original data at the previous point.
- Users will be able to recover accidentally deleted files, even if them were emptied from the Recycle-Bin. It supports diverse file systems, including FAT12/16/32, VFAT and NTFS.
- Finally, it comes with an Optical Media Recovery module, which can read files from defective CD/DVD, writing them on a safe device.
Download Power Data Recovery Boot Disk For Free
New in this Version
- It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Trial Limitations: Recover 1GB of data.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor.
- RAM: 64MB RAM (128MB or above recommended).
- Free hard disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
- Additional hard disk to be used as data-recovery media.