This program is an ISO file processing utility, to open, extract, create, edit, compress, split and convert CD/DVD images.
Regular Price $29.00
After Coupon Code $26.10
Coupon expiration 12/16/2017
Download Size: 2.842 KB. v.: 6.5
Rating 5/5 - 31 votes.
USD 26,10 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
September 18, 2017
Coupon Code: CODE-2MML
Discount 10% OFF
PowerISO is a simple utility designed to deal with image files, by viewing file's content, creating, adjusting, converting, compressing or mounting them. The program offers full compatibility for ISO, BIN CUE formats.
The program's interface has been designed with a simple layout, which helps beginners to use it without complications. During the installation, PowerISO asks for destination path, file extension association, shell integration, and number of virtual drives required for image mounting. These parameters can be modified from the Option's menu at any time.
Once PowerISO is started, it is possible to create a new image from the file's menu; it shows different options, naming a few 'Data CD/DVD', 'UDF DVD', 'Audio CD', 'Video CD' etc.
The software provides extended possibilities, including burn images on optical discs, erase and append data; other functions help to create and copy CD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs. Furthermore, it comes with an interesting module dedicated to USB, enabling to create USB images, makes bootable drives and cleans the stored data from a USB device.PowerISO FunctionsCreation
- Create ISO, BIN CUE files.
- Enable to create bootable images.
- Detect automatically CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs.
- Accept ISO9660, Joliet and UDF file-systems.
- Full compliant with Unicode namings.
- Support diverse file formats, allowing to add, delete and rename within the image.
- Modify the file's date and time within the source.
- Make bootable images.
- Support ISO, BIN / CUE, DAA, UIF, DMG, MDF / MDS, ASHDISC, BWI / B5I, LCD, IMG, CDI, CIF, P01, PDI, NRG, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D, BIF, etc.
- Extract individual elements from the working image.
- Run executable programs contained in the image-archive.
- Burn to CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs and Apple DMG.
- Support image folders.
- Burn Audio CD from MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAV, or BIN.
- Offer two erasing modes (Full and Quick).
- Mount ISO and popular image formats.
- Accept up to 23 virtual drives simultaneously.
ISO and BIN Converting Options
- Support standard Audio CD and CD-Text.
- Burn popular audio formats to CD.
- Provide CD image editing options.
- Convert between ISO, BIN, DMG, and other popular formats.
Bootable USB Drives
- Open, edit, extract VM images, including VMWare VMDK, VirtualBox VDI, Virtual PC VDI.
- Compatible with floppy disk images, such as BIF, FLP, DSK, BFI, BWI, BIN and IMG.
- Accept popular file systems (FAT12, FAT, FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, and EXT3).
- Create bootable USB drives compatibles with Windows (desktop and server editions).
- Support USB-FDD, ZIP, and HDD.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.