Retail Price $34.50 Now $27.60
Coupon expiration 3/30/2017
File Size: 21,924 KB. Version: 4
5/5 - Rated by 11 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Coupon Code CODE-PORJ
Print Maestro is a practical tool to generate reports about the hard-drive content, listing the folder's structure along with its files and a complete detail of them. In addition, it allows to convert the reports created as Excel, PDF or HTML formats for easy viewing or sharing.
Regarding to the user interface, before our testing, we can say that it is a simple design resolved in a main screen. It is divided into areas; on the left is placed a tree view, which lists folders and files in the previously selected unit; on the right is located the reporting area, where it is possible to make settings for its optimal presentation.
Finally on the top is located the ribbon-menu, that lists the most-used functions, such as 'Print', and the exporting modules, such as 'Excel', 'HTML', 'PDF' and 'Text' . Other functions allow to start a fresh report through the 'New' function, edit an existing, and remove those no longer required with the option 'Delete'.
The Print Maestro's installation is a simple task even for those users without previous knowledge; in fact, it is a small setup file, which once triggered, executes the installation's wizard, which resolves the job. Upon the installation completion, the program can be used without having to restart the computer. Our testing staff has reported good comments, since it takes a few seconds and two mouse-clicks, in order to be completed.
In conclusion, Print Maestro is a practical tool that includes reporting features with the ability to export to commonly used formats for information sharing. All the features mentioned in previous paragraphs work as expected.
Print Maestro Features
- Feature reporting capabilities, such as folder's tree and the detailed file's information (file attributes, size info, etc.).
- List additional information for video files, including size, duration, resolution, Codec, Aspect Ratio, etc.
- Detail image's extended information, like creation date, orientation, exposure time, resolution, etc.
- The elements listed for music's files involve its ID3 tag content, such as 'Artist', 'Title', 'Album', 'Comment', 'tags', and etc.
- Other file's formats, has 'Company Name', 'Version Info', 'Copyright', 'Product Version', etc.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 25MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.