Regular Price $205.00
After Coupon Code $174.25
Coupon expiration 6/26/2018
Download Size: 4.524 KB. v.: 5.0
Stellar Data Recovery Inc
Rating 5/5 - 8 votes.
USD 174.25 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
Free to Try Demo
February 09, 2017
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery
Coupon Code: CODE-VWJP-AVAR
Discount 15% OFF
Linux-based systems may experience storage failures; some of them are caused by storage device failure and others by administration errors. In such scenarios, may occur file loss and even a whole system crash. Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery can help users to recovery the loss data. In fact, it's a software for expert use whose function is to recover deleted files, deleted partitions or disks with write errors.
This application is very simple to use; it comes with a home screen where are placed drop-down menus and options, which are self-explained, avoiding delays and operational mistakes. It has been designed for technical use, so its entire interface looks standard without decorative elements.
In relation to the recovery procedures, Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery has several specialized methods, including 'Quick-Scan', which is effective in minor losses scenarios. While the 'Deep-Scan' is recommended in situations of severe loss due to device malfunctions. In conclusion, about its recovery capabilities, we are sure that it can help on all the possible scenarios.
In conclusion, this application has demonstrated excellent performance; the evaluated functions have been responsive, and its recovery capacities has show us effectiveness in diverse scenarios. We must emphasize that it is a tool of expert characteristics, and its inappropriate use could cause loss of files.
Note: If you're using Mac's Operating System, please try: Stellar Phoenix Mac
Stellar Phoenix Linux Data Recovery Functions
- Recover files, directories, partitions and volumes from Linux-based operating system.
- Compatible with diverse hard-disk types, including SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE.
- The interface is wizard-based, which facilitates its operation.
- Feature the SMART function, which monitors in real-time the hard disk's health-status, sending warnings signal when is detected a potential issue.
- Provide Drive-Imaging, to take physical copies of hard-drives and volumes.
- Clone hard-drives at a physical level, which is the most efficient backup system in terms of the integrity.
- Deleted Files: Recover deleted files, through two methods, the 'Quick-Scan' and the 'Deep-Scan'.
- Quick Procedure: This option allows to recovery the stored files, scanning the hard-drive volume; this method is recommended for most situations.
- Advanced Procedure: This is the strongest method and can work on any scenario, especially on severely damaged areas, performing a low-level process.
- Damaged Volumes: Scan and detect automatically the problematic areas; supporting diverse file-systems, like ext4, ext3, ext2, and FAT.
- Selective Scan: You will be able to scan corrupted volumes and hard-disks, looking for specific types, which improves the processing time.
- Mask Scan Results: Once the process is done, users can apply the mask on the resulting list to create a new tree, containing only the required records.
- Preview: This function enables to pre-view the files before recovering them.
- Resume: This option allows pausing the process at any stage.
- Compress: Save space on the destination.
- Disk Imaging: The disk image module, saves instant-images of hard-disk or volumes; this method can be used as a secure backup.
- Drive Cloning: This function allows to perform physical replicas of the hard-disk.
- SMART: This is a real-time monitor, that can send alerts related to improper or out-of normal parameters.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Linux.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.