Regular Price $99.00
After Discount Coupon $84.15
Coupon expiration 10/21/2017
Download Size: 12,044 KB. v.: 7
Stellar Data Recovery Inc
Rating 5/5 - 28 votes.
USD 84.15 (Discount Applied)
Free to Try Demo
February 09, 2017
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery
Discount 15% OFF
There are numerous tools on the market to recover files stored on defective disks under the Mac operating system. This time we will describe the features of Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery, a software designed to restore files stored on computer hard disks based on Mac operating system.
This application provides support for most file-systems, including FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT. In addition, it can recover files on hard drives, removable disks, USB SD Cards and optical ones. This extensive support allows to recover files in any file-system and storage device.
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery includes different specialized recovery modules according to the disaster scenario. The 'RAW Recovery' function is used when the storage system has serious errors and consequently, the recovery is carried out at a file-level using its signature. The 'Deleted Recovery' method is applicable in cases of deleted files from the 'Recycle Bin'; the recovery success ratio depends on the system activity from the elimination until its processing. 'Recover Data' is a general-purpose method, and it can be applied to most file loss scenarios. 'Deleted Volumes' it is applicable to restore a given volume by error of either operation or system malfunction.
Finally, we will describe the three scanning modules included in the application. We will begin with the 'Quick Scan', it makes a superficial disk-scan, detecting files with the possibility of being recovered, the advantage is the minimal time spent. The 'Advanced Scan' offers different scanning options, such as filters to limit the search area. The 'Deep Scan', it is used for jobs in which the storage system errors are serious, and the time spent is the longest of the three.
In conclusion, this application has demonstrated to our staff an effective file recovery in different scenarios. During our tests, it has worked correctly without showing error messages or frozen screens.
Note: If you're using Linux based Operating System, please try: Stellar Phoenix Linux
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery Functions
- Support the latest Mac operating system version and legacy too.
- It can operate with diverse file-systems, including HFS+, FAT32, and ExFAT.
- Recover in RAW mode, in situations of extreme media corruption.
- Support encrypted drives.
- Data Recovery: It can restore the files in diverse disaster scenarios, such as media formatted, volume's issues, physical issues, and accidental deletion.
- Deleted Volumes: The software can locate and rebuild the original volume information, enabling to recover the involved data.
- Optical Media: Retrieve damaged CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray discs.
- Accidentally Deleted Files: The program can restore files emptied from the system trash.
- Raw Data: This mode is recommended in extreme situations, and the recovery process is done based on file's signatures.
- System Startup Disc: The program can create a boot-disk, which can be used when the system crash at the startup.
- Process Resuming: This function allows to restart a suspended job.
- Preview During Scan: Users will be able to see in real-time the scan process.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.