Regular Price $79.95
After Coupon Code $59.96
Coupon expiration 6/28/2018
Download Size: 25.723 KB. v.: 6.7.1
Rating 5/5 - 18 votes.
USD 59.96 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
7 Days Trial.
May 10, 2016
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
Coupon Code: CODE-HD69-HQHS
Discount 25% OFF
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery is a powerful application capable of recovering inaccessible files from the mobile device. In the situation where the iPhone's data can't be recovered due to the damage's level; in such cases, it can restore the files from the latest iTunes backup or iCloud services.
This application supports common iPhone's files, such as SMS messages, contacts, notes, browser's bookmark, calendar, and call history. In addition, it supports multimedia file types, including video, audio songs and photos.
Another important iPhone Data Recovery's feature is its preview function, which is especially useful when is required to test the files before recovering them; for example, you can listen songs, preview videos and even browse through contact's list. This function saves time and effort because it enables to recover only the verified files.
At the end, Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery has proven to be a user-friendly application; since the entire recovery process is driven by its wizards, which results useful, especially for users without experience in iPhone's recovery tasks. Its preview capabilities and restoration from iTunes or iCloud services make it a robust solution for common disaster scenarios.
Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac Features
FunctionsData Recovery Scenarios
- Perform a device's deep scan backups looking for lost or corrupted files.
- Recover contacts, messages, photos, notes and other file types.
- Support all iPhone models and iOS versions.
Recovery Data Modes
- Retrieve accidentally deleted files even when the iPhone is damaged.
- Restore data when the target device is on black/white screen, Jailbreak or factory restored.
- Common iOS update errors, which can cause files lost.
- Retrieve the lock-screen password.
- Direct: Restore the files without a previous backup; in this situation, only is required to connect the device and then get the lost or deleted files directly from the iPhone.
- iTunes Backup: Recover the files using the iTune's backup.
- Text formats, including messages, contacts, notes, safari bookmark, calendar, and call history; the export file can be in plain text or CSV (excel spreadsheets).
- Multimedia formats, such as voice memos, camera roll, photos, SMS attachments and videos, the output is stored on local computer.
- Users can preview photos, messages, contacts, notes, call history before to process them.
- The grouping option, enables to preview the files at a category level.
- Stop and Resume: This function allows to pause the process and restart it.
- Files List: The processed records, are arranged by category on the left of the main interface, making the operation more efficient.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor or PowerPC G4/G5.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 25MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.