Regular Price $29.95
After Coupon Code $26.96
Coupon expiration 11/23/2019
Download Size: 3.198 KB. v.: 4.0
Power Software Ltd
Rating 5/5 - 14 votes.
USD 26.96 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
December 28, 2016
Coupon Code: CODE-OBHD-LSND
Discount 10% OFF
WinArchiver is a practical utility that enables to manage compressed files in the most diverse formats, including standards, like ZIP and RAR, and specific ones, such as ISO, CAB, TAR and GZIP. Its functions include compressing with custom options, burning ISO images into CD / DVD, and extract/view archives. These features, make it a very valuable program for system administrators and home users who want to keep their file collections organized.
- Open and extract most of the compression formats, like ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ISO, CAB, TAR and GZIP.
- Create compressed archives in different formats.
- Edit existing archives, extracting individual files, adding new ones or modifying its parameters.
- Mount compressed files to virtual drives without having to extract them to a separate folder.
- Burn ISO images to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray.
- Offer native Windows Explorer shell integration.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows systems.
WinArchiver offers a simple interface with a traditional design, presenting in a home screen, divided into three sections; on the top is placed a ribbon-menu that provides access to the main operations, such as Create File, Open Existing, Save, Add Files, Extract, Delete, Encrypt, 'Properties', 'Burn', 'Copy' and 'Mount'. On the left is presented in a tree view format the contents of the opened archive, showing its folder structure. In the central area are shown the files detailing its main attributes.
In addition, WinArchiver offers numerous possibilities, including file encrypting with password protection; modify the compression level when is required to reduce the file size. Another important feature is its ability to split a large file into smaller segments, it is very useful when sending via email attachments, bypassing size limitations.
Another characteristic, is its ability to burn optical discs. In fact, WinArchiver allows to create ISO images, burning them to CD, DVD and even Blu-Ray discs. This feature puts this software a step ahead of its competitors as it offers a comprehensive solution for file-archiving.
Our editors have been enthusiastic about the features offered by WinArchiver. After the test stage, it has become clear that it is a bug-free application and fulfills the announced functions. Our staff recommends it for IT professionals, and for home users as a must-have utility.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.