Regular Price $49.00
After Coupon Code $31.85
Coupon expiration 4/4/2020
Download Size: 3.558 KB. v.: 3.5.1
WinMount International Inc.
Rating 5/5 - 17 votes.
USD 31.85 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
15 Days Trial.
September 18, 2017
Coupon Code: CUP-K3M2
Discount 35% OFF
WinMount is a handy application designed to mount image files in an efficient way. In addition, it features other options, for example, the ability of creating images, that include any kind of files and even installation CDs compressing them. Moreover, users can open a given image and extract individual files from it.
This software works with a proprietary image format named MOU. It is highly compressed and faster. In addition, WinMount offers support for a wide range of other image and compression formats, such as ZIP, RAR, ISO, IMG, CUE, BIN and many others.
The user interface looks traditional without complicated options, allowing to be operated by any user's skill level, even novices. In addition, the installation is an easy routine where is possible to select the file's associations at the end of the process.
Other functions include the ability of create SFX archives (self-extracting packages), set the compression level and CPU threads involved in the process. Moreover, users will be able to configure the application to shut down the computer once the process is done. Finally, all the settings can be saved as default values to use them in future jobs.
WinMount offers encrypting options, enabling extra security on private archives. It is especially useful in business environments where the information is by default sensitive.
In conclusion, WinMount is an interesting utility to mount drives and compress/decompress huge files, especially databases or multimedia repositories. Its simplicity makes it suitable for advanced (technicians) and beginners as well.
- Support for ZIP, RAR, 7Z and ISO, allowing to mount and convert them to MOU (optimized images).
- The decompress routine, enables to browse, modify and execute files.
- Mount and work with common image formats.
- Users will be able to work within images without having to decompress them, saving the hard-drive space and processing time.
Mount Optical Disks
- Mount images without size limitations.
- Mount CD images (APE, FLAC and WV).
- Compatible with DVD (ISO, CUE, BIN, CCD and MDS).
- Compatible with VHD, VDI and VMDK.
- Open the files without the VM server running.
- Read-only and write-back options.
- The MOU is a format developed by WinMount's company, featuring high compression level and faster performance.
- The HDD offers encryption security, read-only and write-back capabilities.
WinMount is an essential Windows utility dedicated to deal with disk-images. It supports mounting diverse image formats.
This application is capable of mount archives to virtual-disks or folders, without having to decompress them. The process is realized in a temporary folder, saving disk space.
Our Testers Team recommends this software utility for system administrators and home-users as well.
- Interface with self-explained options.
- Fast compression and archiving algorithms.
- Save disk space.
New in this Version
- Improved the quick mounting function.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10, Win8/7, Vista and XP Compatibility.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.