Download Size: 555 KB. v.: 1.1.19
4.9/5 - Rated by 10 users.
30 Days Trial.
October 26, 2016
WinSleep is a small and practical program that extends the computer's life, while saving energy. It allows to schedule the hour when the computer will be automatically switched off. It is especially useful in business environments, where employees forget to turn off their computers. This practice, eventually wears unnecessarily computer components, such as hard-disks and screens.
Analyzing the user interface, it is clearly an intuitive software that doesn't require technical knowledge to be operated. In fact, the entire operation can be performed from its main screen; which is divided into areas for better understanding. On the top is placed the 'System Information' panel, which lists important computer's parameters, such as CPU, Hard-Drive, and Network usage. On the right are arranged the main functions, including Sleep, Hibernate and Schedule. In the screen's center is located a computer log, which is a timeline-graph, showing daily PC events.
The WinSleep's interface looks simple with enough information regarding the computer usage.
The 'Scheduler' module, lets you create multiple computer's sleep policies in a flexible and easy way. It supports monthly, weekly and daily policies, including the exact time that they will be fired. We want to mention that WinSleep comes with a default policy, which can be modified according to user needs, facilitating the program's implementation.
- Save money in electricity consumption bills.
- Extend the computer lifetime.
- Keep the computer in sleep mode automatically.
- Allow to fire Sleep or Hibernate in manual mode.
- Provide detailed information regarding the computer usage and its current resources.
In conclusion, WinSleep is a practical program that allows to save energy, preserving the computer's lifetime. It has robust features and a rich interface, without consuming system resources. All these features make it, a must-have software on home and business environments.
Download WinSleep For Free
New in this Version
- The scheduler has been optimized, now it has been added the 'Wake at End' option, that enables to fire the wake state depending on the computer's BIOS.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 1MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews