Regular Price $95.95
After Coupon Code $67.17
Coupon expiration 1/27/2021
Download Size: 5.524 KB. v.: 3.6.2
Rating 5/5 - 4 votes.
USD 67.17 (Once the discount coupon is applied).
30 Days Trial.
January 11, 2018
Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac
Coupon Code: FREE-G840-DEPO
Discount 30% OFF
Wondershare Data Recovery is an application for Mac OS that it can help users to restore lost files in various scenarios, such as deletion bypassing the 'Trash', formatted disks or partitions and data-corruption caused by unexpected hardware problems. These options cover the common causes of data loss in Mac OS computers. It supports different device's types, such as hard-drive, USB devices, SD cards, digital cameras, iPod, iPhone and standard players with USB connection. In addition, it offers extended support for various types of storage device. Moreover, it is compatible with common file-systems, including HFS, FAT16 / 32 and NTFS.
An important Wondershare Data Recovery's feature is its recovery routine, which is performed as a read-only process, ensuring that the source data remains in the original state; thus avoiding additional damage, especially on devices with hardware problems. Moreover, it offers the ability to save the retrieved files on the same disk as the source or on a separate media; it gives an enormous flexibility.
The interface included in Wondershare Data Recovery has been designed for users without technical knowledge at all. In fact, it is implemented through wizards that guide the entire recovery process step by step. Once the program starts it is showed its home window, which offers different recovery alternatives, including 'Lost File Recovery', 'Raw Recovery', 'Recovery Partition', 'iPhone Recovery' and 'Resume Recovery'. When it is selected one of them, the corresponding wizards will start the process, finalizing with the recovery done. To conclude with the interface analysis, we note that it is simple, and it can be understood at first sight for users without previous experience.
Finally, our editors recommend Wondershare Data Recovery as one of the best applications to deal with data issues on Mac's operating system. They also emphasize its simplified operation, enabling users of all skill's levels to take advantage from its professional functions.
Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac Functions
- Recover contents due to deletion or damaged storages.
- Get back different file formats (documents, images, videos, audio or emails).
- Accept a wide range of storage device's technologies.
- Support iPhone's data-recovery (photos, videos, SMS, contacts, notes and calendars).
- Preview files before recovering them.
- File: This option allows to restore documents deleted or emptied from the 'Trash' and accidentally formatted or corrupted partitions. The restoration preserves the original name and folder's structure.
- Raw: Enable to get back the files using its deeper scan process.
- Partition: Retrieve the contents stored previously on the selected partition.
- iTunes: Rescue lost files in portables (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch), from the iTune's database.
- Resume: Save partial scanning results, reusing them to continue the process.
- Support popular file formats.
- Compatible with diverse storage devices, including removable drives, portable-players, digital cameras and flash cards.
- Retrieve files in common disaster situations (deletion, formatted and media crash).
- Offer compatibility for popular devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod).
- Support common files, such as photos, videos, SMS, contacts and calendar.
- Preview objects in a thumbnail view, before processing them.
- Play videos/songs and enable to view text documents, SMS messages, contact's lists.
- Users can pause and restart the process at any time.
- Provide the File-Filtering function to apply before the scanning routine.
- The File-Validity option allows to test for valid/invalid files.
- Restore deleted objects with its original name and path.
- Save previous scanning results to resume the process later.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 100MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.