Regular Price $45.00
After Discount Coupon $31.50
Coupon expiration 1/22/2017
Download Size: 5,342 KB. v.: 3.1
5/5 - Rated by 13 users.
USD 31.50 (Discount Applied)
30 Days Trial.
January 06, 2017
Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac
Discount 30% OFF
Wondershare Photo Recovery is a data rescue software for Mac OS, that can retrieve deleted, formatted and inaccessible media. It supports diverse file types, including photos, videos and music. In addition, this utility offers compatibility for hard-drives, iPod, USB, external storage and digital cameras.
Another important feature, is the simplicity. It is a wizard style application, that conducts the user step by step with recommendations, ensuring a successful recovery process.
Once the application is started, users should connect the target device to the computer. Pressing the start button; a list of connected storage devices is displayed on the main interface, allowing to select the desired source to start the scan process; It can be paused and resumed, offering the option of partial results storing.
At the scanning process completion, the lists of recoverable files are displayed; in instance, users can click on them previewing its contents, and optionally realize the recovery.
Finally, we found it an effective software with expert recovery functions, that supports not only photos and also video and songs. It is designed to be operated by professionals and home users as well.Functions
FeaturesPhotos, Video and Music Files
- Restore data due to deletion, accidentally formatted devices and other scenarios.
- Offer thumbnail preview, with selective options.
- The process is absolutely read-only, ensuring the source is not overwritten.
- Support hard-drives and removable devices formatted on Mac's operating system.
Preview Before to Process
- Accept diverse file types (images, video and audio files). It offers full compatibility for storage devices (removable and portable-devices).
- Provide two processing modes. The first is named 'Deletion'; it can be used to restore accidentally deleted files. The second is the Deep-Process, that scans the device looking for damaged, or inaccessible records.
- Work on typical scenarios (deletion, improper device usage, accidentally formatted, virus infection and software crashes).
Original File Names and Info
- Preview panel, to see the file's content and decide what to do. It helps when users need to evaluate the quality level.
- Feature real-time scanning results, displaying the photos during the process.
- Retrieve files with the original name, shooting dates, and path locations.
- Feature a powerful search function, to locate specific items.
- Secure Process: Deliver a professional-grade processing. It doesn't introduce modifications in the source data.
- Interface: The operation is easy; it is conducted by a wizard, that suggests options in each step.
New in this Version
- Added interface languages, including German, French and Japanese.
- Processor: Intel based processor.
- OS: Mac OS X v10.5 - 10.7, 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), Snow Leopard support.
- RAM: 512MB RAM.
- Free Hard Disk: 20MB space for installation.
- Graphic Card: Super VGA (800 × 600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.