File Size: 6,167 KB. Version: 5.9
5/5 - Rated by 17 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
CodeLobster Pro is a development environment commonly called (IDE). It gives developers a comfortable environment to code their applications, such as web or desktop projects. CodeLobster's IDE can help especially web developers, since the programming development environments, come with their own IDE, which often includes debug and other proprietary functions.
The program offers support for code highlight and auto-complete for popular programming languages, such as HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScrip. In addition, it offers the ability of import other syntax languages, which gives it a high level of flexibility. The highlight and auto-complete functions, allow programmers to save time and effort, avoiding unnecessary errors due to misspelled instructions. Another advanced feature is its ability of code-formating; this helps to standardize the programming code.
Another interesting feature is the included PHP debugger and the SQL manager that supports most-used database engines, such as SQL-Server, and MySQL.
This development environment, can be installed on standard computers; in fact, it doesn't have installation requirements; we appreciate this attribute, especially on development tools.
CodeLobster Pro has proven to be a software that consumes minimal system resources, allowing fast encoding; in fact, the syntax validation and auto-complete functions are triggered instantly, while the programmer writes the code. The CodeLobster's functions described, makes it a development environment that surely will be adopted by programmers once they try it.Features
- Automated tag and attribute case converting.
- Support local and online references.
- Comment and un-comment code's blocks.
- Formatting features, facilitating the coding task.
- Convert HTML to various web programming languages (ASP, JSP, Perl and PHP).
- Accept diverse text encoding and WIN/UNIX/MAC formats.
- Find and Replace functions with flexible wildcard options.
- Support W3C HTML validation.
- Feature Macro-Recording, to execute commands by pressing one single button.
Note: The professional version comes with a large plug-ins list, such as CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Drupal, Facebook, JQuery, Joomla, Smarty, Symfony, Wordpress and more.
New in this Version
- Added support for SASS and LESS CSS languages.
- Improved the debugger module according to the latest PHP version.
- SQL manager: SQL Autocomplete, fields and data editing.
- Updated Drupal, Joomla and CodeIgniter plug-ins.
- HTML5 and CSS3 support.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 10MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.
Latest User Reviews