Retail Price $49.95 Now $42.46
Coupon expiration 10/25/2017
File Size: 45,421 KB. Version: 6.6
5/5 - Rated by 25 users.
30 Days Trial.
August 03, 2016
Sothink SWF Easy
Coupon Code CUP-UDXG
Sothink SWF Easy as its name suggests, is a graphic-design software, which can help users creating Flash animated banners, greeting-cards and photo-catalogs. It comes with a large template's library and insertable objects to use in the projects; it thereby simplifies the task, especially inexperienced users.
The development environment looks attractive and modern at first sight; it is perfectly defined by a central panel, where the graphic composition is done. In addition, it includes other panels dedicated to specific tools. The entire development environment is very easy to understand, even without previous experience in similar tools.
This is an advantage to be taken into account when implementing such programs, because it doesn't require previous training on its operation. However, the program comes with a detailed help manual, which addresses each of the functions in depth, providing examples that allow to train in its operation.
Sothink SWF Easy includes a large effect's library, that features animate text and images as well; in addition, the program enables to customize these effects to match exactly the project's requirements. Another advanced feature is the custom effect's creation; it expands the program's capabilities, allowing professionals to take advantage of its expert features.
Another important advantage, is related to its simplified installation. It can be done by non-technical users. This software may be installed on standard computers running any Microsoft Windows version.
In conclusion, after performing the Sothink SWF Easy testing, we have noticed that it is a quality development environment with a friendly interface, enabling users with no previous experience in such jobs to perform their designs with professional quality.
Sothink SWF Easy Functions
- Include 80+ professional templates, in arranged into themes, colors and sizes.
- Provide 60+ animated effects, and Flash-3D.
- Publish the animations to diverse media types.
- Simplified interface, which allows to start working without previous knowledge.
This software offers dozens of templates in different sizes.
- Provide 80+ banner templates, which can be used as a starting point of projects.
- The banner's library is arranged by themes, sizes and colors.
Users can take advantage of its flexible searching capabilities.
Drawing and Editing Tools:
- The searching function, enables to find objects by keywords; it simplifies the job.
- Provide hundreds of graphic resources classified into different categories.
Include a professional set of editing and drawing tools.
- The provided drawing tools, include Line, Pencil, Pen, Oval rectangle; the editing-tools provides a way to reshape and transform existing objects.
- Using these tools, users can edit a fresh Flash design or modify the template.
Provide a dragging bar which helps to manage effects on a time-line based way.
Media Output Formats:
- Provide 60+ animated effects, displaying then on a time-line based preview.
- Enable to define the start and end point and the effect's duration.
Users can export their projects in four different formats, including SWF, AVI, GIF, and HTML5 animations.
- Export banners in three different formats, including SWF, AVI and GIF, and optionally in HTML5.
- The HTML5 format provides full compatibility for web projects.
Include a classified ActionScript with events and code.
- Provide the ability to define ActionScrpt commands, by events as release, press, or roll over.
- Enable to set the stop and OpenURL in the Code-Wizard; furthermore, it allows to input code manually.
New in this Version
It may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Win7/8, and Win 10.
- Processor: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above.
- RAM: 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended).
- Free Hard Disk: 50MB space for installation.
- Graphics Card: Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher.